PDK on my 911 is making a whining noise, should I be worried?

Vanavond al je erectieproblemen oplossen? › Forums › Lotgenoten › Erectiepillen › PDK on my 911 is making a whining noise, should I be worried?

  • Dit onderwerp is leeg.
1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur
    Berichten
  • #51052 Reageer
    Scott Hill
    Gast

    I have a 2014 Carrera with the PDK and recently I have noticed a faint whine coming from the rear when I am cruising at low speeds, almost like a faint whistle that changes with speed. It is not loud but it is new and I notice it because I know my car. I have read horror stories about PDK repairs costing more than the car is worth and I am trying not to panic. I was searching around and ended up on https://gearboxrepairsharjah.ae/brands/porsche/ while trying to understand what could cause this, but I would rather hear from actual Porsche owners first. Has anyone had a whining PDK and what did it turn out to be? Could it just be low fluid or a bearing somewhere else? Also does anyone know if these units need periodic fluid changes that people skip, because I am not sure the previous owner ever did one.

    Vanavond nog een harde erectie krijgen?

    Chris Coster is seksuoloog expert op het gebied van erectieproblemen.

    Hij heeft een effectieve manier ontwikkeld om erectiestoornissen op een natuurlijke manier aan te pakken, dus zonder middelen, pillen of andere kwakzalverij.

    Ontdek hier zijn bewezen methode:

    Complete Erectie Controle methode bekijken

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
Reageer op: PDK on my 911 is making a whining noise, should I be worried?
Je informatie: